The OP1 Output driver is a plug-in board for Comfort, Slave, and LEM01 board which contain the 8 output drivers. The purpose of this arrangement is so that if any output is damaged by external voltages, the OP1 can be replaced or removed without affecting the Security System. The OP1 is plugged in on top of the OP headers on Comfort, Slave or LEM boards.
- 8 open collector outputs
- Each output can drive external relay or infrared LED for remote control appliances. RLY02 Relay Modules with 8 or RLY01 with 4 relays are available.
- Selectable Pulsed or Latched output activation.
- Infrared codes (air conditioners, home entertainment) can be sent to any output.
- Maximum combined output current of 300 mA for all 8 outputs, 150 mA max for any one output.
- Over voltage and Surge-protected outputs.